Traveler Guide - Ambassadors strategic partnership contract
Business and Finance Group is one of the global investment entities. It was founded in 1985 A.D. and has several offices and agents in more than thirty countries around the world. The Group has a media arm represented by Business and Finance Club magazine that was established in 1994. The magazine also publishes several media projects, initiated by it as well as global exclusive franchises. The headquarters of the magazine is in United Arab Emirates - Dubai Media City. One of its media projects is the first and most important interactive media program concerned with travelers’ affairs under the name of (Travelers Guide, "You’re The Main"). This program provides a number of quality services to travelers in more than 122 countries around the world and works through mobile phones. The program's services are divided over several sections such as:
Traveling Prayer, Hijri and Gregorian calendar, prayers and supplications of the Prophet, official registration of arrival at the embassies of countries, general information about the travelers’ destinations in 122 countries, General Information about embassies in 122 countries, international insurance policy for travelers, traveling insurance policies for embassies, international roaming for travelers, special offers on airline tickets, special offers on car rental, special offers on international hotels reservations, special offers from the most important international clinics and hospitals, special offers from international universities and institutes and online shopping discounts exclusively via the "Gateway Mall of Best 100 Brands."
It should be noted that the number of subscribers in “Travelers Guide, You’re The Main" program is more than one million travelers of both sexes. The services of this program operate, as opposed to information booklet, on the mobile phone also, after downloading the first electronic application "You’re The Main", which works via mobile phones and is considered as an integrated and mobile services office concerned with travelers from all categories, whether they were businessmen and businesswomen or their employees, families traveling for tourism or students studying abroad or diplomats of embassies. The program also cares for categories of professional personalities who travel a lot, such as doctors, artists, athletes and celebrities in general. On the other hand, the Group has contracted with several Humanitarian and Social parties interested in the services of developing communities and their members, such as some of the most important organizations of the United Nations and human rights organizations that support some of the quality of projects in support of education in general, and other relevant establishments such as the official providers of services such as medical, tourism, telecommunications, customs, mobiles and civil aviation services, with the aim that the program will provide informational, moral and financial support, if needed for the needing competent bodies, through such local or global facilities. And to ensure the creation of this support, the program has conducted the necessary studies and has listed the important and active figures in society according to the nature of their professional activities to provide support to the program through their fan bases on their personal social networking pages.
The group has also conducted several studies on these entities, and the role of such figures and how they perform their professional missions so that the selected figures will be able to support our mission in the framework of an integrated and unique qualitative information program within the terms of this contract. Although this contract states the positive role of the second party in attracting subscribers in favor of the program through the second party’s pages within social media and other media, the second party can benefit from the program's services according to the nature of his/ her work to increase his/ her sales volume through the program’s subscribers base of more than one million subscribers. As a result, and due to the importance of the figure supporting and participating in this program and the mutual interests of both parties, the two parties have agreed to collaborate in accordance with the following conditions:
The presentation with all the included information and data are an integral part of the terms of this contract.
Commitments of the First Party:
- The benefits granted for free for one year to the figure for supporting the project of “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program program in return for his moral support on his pages via the social media websites, in order to increase the number of the program subscribers, based on the informational message provided to him by the program:
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program ” program offers the Supporting figure a free yearly subscription based on the following services and benefits:
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers an international traveler insurance service covering a maximal amount of one million five thousand US Dollars.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers a traveler communication SIM card service for free roaming in more than 190 countries around the world.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers a service for receiving information from any country, for more than 122 countries.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers a remote registry service with embassies in more than 122 countries around the world.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers an E-shopping special discount service via the Top 100 Brands mall portal.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers an airlines tickets discount service for more than 120 airline companies from around the world.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers a hotel discount service for more than 140 thousand hotels around the world.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers a car rental special discount service in more than 5000 car rental companies around the world.
- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers services of guidance information and prices for the most important hospitals and beauty clinics in more than 40 countries around the world.
2- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers the Supporting Figure all services for a period of one year in 122 countries around the world, starting the date of signing the present contract, without binding Second Party with any material or moral commitment toward third parties, except for the commitments agreed under the “Commitments of the Second Party”.
3- “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers the supporter (Second Party) a monthly media coverage, through the specific portal related to the program’s supporter career, for an entire year, starting the contracting date, in the monthly “Finance and Business Club Magazine” issued in two languages in thirty countries around the world, and available on the Apple store portal, with more than 18 million views from all over the world.
4-“The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program offers the supporter (Second Party) a media coverage, through the specific portal related to the program’s supporter career, for an entire year, starting the contracting date, in the daily electronic “Business and Finance Club Magazine”, visited daily by more than one hundred thousand viewers, with a link inside the social media sites of the First Party that attracts more than one million views every day.
5- The supporter will be mentioned in all visual, audio, and print media, within the media campaigns organized by “The Traveler’s Guide, You’re the Main” program through campaigns executed by the First Party.
Commitments of the Second Party:
- The Second Party agrees, as one of the entities followed by social media websites, to provide media statements to his followers on his pages on all social media, and all other media that host him as an ambassador who supports social development through “The Traveler’s Guide, You’re the Main” program
- The Second Party agrees to provide his personal photo to be used in the media covering the news of “The Traveler’s Guide, You’re the Main” program in order to promote his support for the program.
- The Second Party acknowledges that he doesn’t mind his name to be mentioned in the international entities and organizations that support social development through their educational, subsistence, and medical projects, by mentioning the support mean, through this program, and under the name of the same person.
- The Second Party agrees to participate in conferences organized by the project of “The Traveler’s Guide, You’re the Main” program as an ambassador of this social development supporting program, provided that all his travel and accommodation expenses are borne by the First Party, and that the conference date is consistent with the nature of the Second Party’s work, in accordance with a schedule set in advance with the Supporting Figure (the Second Party) and at least one month before the date of the event. And the period of such event shall not be less than 6 hours, not exceed 48 hours, and not exceed 72 hours in case the event is an exhibition or if it is held in a mall.
- The Second Party agrees, as a professional, whether in medicine, arts, sports, etc, and notwithstanding his work, to offer a material support based on a rewarding percentage formula that will be determined in the future, through organizing his own musical or artistic events, specialized exhibitions, or others, in accordance with the nature of the Second Party’s activity, and the material support shall be conditioned if the value of the product of any kind is paid through the program subscribers base with more than one million subscribers, provided that the program is given the agenda of the dates of the Second Party’s event, notwithstanding with its type and location.
- The Second Party supporting “The Traveler’s Guide, You’re the Main” program agrees to offer rewarding discounts to the current customers participating in the program, whose number has exceeded one million subscribers, according to the nature of the Second Party’s activity, whether through his own events, his commercial centers, or medical clinics, depending on the participant’s interest.
1.The second party agrees (Figure supporting the program), apart from and in addition to promoting the services of the second party through social networking pages, agrees on publishing his personal pictures through the media portals that the first party (owner of the program) deems suitable, with the aim of informing the subscribers about the importance of participation to support the entities supporting the development of communities, according to custom followed by the press, without involving the second party in suspicious mass media.
2. “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program provides all its services to the second party in person and no one else, since the requirements of the global providers of services include including the name, age and nationality of the subscriber.
3- Since “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program has a huge data base exceeding more than a million subscribers, and because of the technical mechanism that the program uses to communicate with its subscriber s base via the program’s software application, allowing directing subscribers to shop from one place to another, as well as advertising a product or announcing sales or attending a certain event in a way that contributes to the increase in the proportion of sales of the product of any kind, provided that the subscriber in “The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program gets a special discount more than he may get from any market, since the conditions of subscription in the program ensure that the subscribers receives a discount percentage more than any discount given in other markets. And if the second party agrees to take advantage of this service in order to increase the proportion of sales, a percentage of the profits shall be put in favor of the program when the products of second party are sold, and the percentage shall be calculated according to the value of the product in a way that the program ensures that it directly contributes to increase the sales volume of the second party.
The duration of this contract is twelve months, starting from the signing date by the parties and is automatically renewed unless one of the parties declares, 90 days prior to the end of duration of the contract, his/ her desire not to renew it.
In case of a disagreement on the implementation of the provisions of the terms of this contract, the dispute shall be resolved amicably between the two parties if possible, and if not possible, Dubai Courts shall be the court between them.
This contract is made in two copies, so that each party retains a copy to be acted upon.
The first party: The Second Party:
Business and Finance Group
“The Traveler’s guide, You’re the Main” program